It’s almost that time of year. We’re creeping up on Halloween, which seems to be fast becoming the most popular holiday out of the year! Being a lover of horror movies (in the bright light of morning and afternoon, that is), Halloween is a fun time of the year for me too. Although my children have now outgrown the need to dress up for the holiday–well, except for my youngest, who requested a gas mask to complete his costume–I still enjoy the spirit of the holiday.
I like to keep up with my horror movie watching with this cool journal I created… keeps all your horror movie reviews in a safe place:
As I mentioned, I do love horror movies during the day, so I found a YouTube Tag online that feeds my habit but good. I present to you the Horror Movie Tag.
1. What is the First horror movie you remember watching?
2. What is your favorite horror movie?
3. What is your favorite horror movie genre?
4. What genre scares you the most?
5. What is the last horror movie you watched that actually scared you?
6. Who is your ultimate scream queen?
7. What’s a concept that you’d like to see in horror?
8. What is your favorite on screen kill?
9. What’s your favorite horror franchise?
10. Who’s your favorite horror director?
(Bonus Question) 11. What famous horror movie have you never seen?