- I can make the ending suit me.
- I enjoy creating characters and worlds for said characters.
- It beats watching bad television.
- It’s exercise for your brain.
- Keeps me sharp and creative.
- I love the written word.
- I am a storyteller.
- Writing challenges me – no matter how much I do it, it is still a process.
- It is both a pleasure and a struggle.
Why do you write? Leave your reason in the comments. Happy National Writing Day! 🙂
Want to continue the chain? List your own ten reasons and link back via the comment section.